Honestly, this sounds very good. However, I would like you to have in mind that you need to combine these liquids with physical activity and of course a good and healthy diet for maximum effect.
1. Ice Cold Water
– You can burn 250 to 500 calories a day by drinking 8-10 glasses of ice cold water because …
In this way our body will burn calories i.e. fat, unlike warm water i.e. bringing up the level of heat in your body.
Therefore, this simple “trick” can help you say goodbye to about half a kilo per week. Just watch out not to inflamate your throat!
2. Coconut Water
– Coconut water contains more electrolytes than most fruit juices and energy drinks without any additional sweeteners and artificial flavors.
Coconut water naturally boosts up the metabolism and gives you more energy which gives a significant contribution to more vigorous physical training.
3. Green Tea
– Studies show that we can burn 35-43% more fat during the day if we include 3 to 5 cups of green tea per day in our diet. The secret of green tea lies in the fact that it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). So we all know that green tea is a powerful anti-oxidant. It’s effective in lowering the LDL cholesterol levels and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots.
4. Veggies And Fruit Juices
– Sipping a glass of healthy juice 30 minutes before meals reduces appetite and the need for food. According to measurements, this input contributes 135-150 less calories than usual.
In case you can not make juice, then two glasses of water before a meal can also “do the job”.
5. Low-Fat Milk
– Milk is a good source of calcium and helps you reduce weight through breakdown of fat in cells. This does not mean you have to drink tons of milk a day to get this effect, but adding milk in our daily diet can seriously help melting fat.
Various studies share a variety of facts about the affect of milk. Some say that milk consumption can increase calorie burning for up to 30-50% and some say that if we include 3-4 cups of milk per day in our diet, we can get up to 70% higher level of fat burning.
6. Smoothies And Yogurt
-It is not only the density of this beverage which will “stun” your appetite, it also contains calcium, yogurt also lowers fat in each cell (as previously mentioned for milk).
Studies done at the University of Tennessee, show that daily intake of yogurt in diet, can help you reduced 61% more body fat and up to 81% more fat in the abdominal area.
The results can be increased if we add fruits like raspberry, strawberry, blackberry etc.