The endocrine system in our body produces enzymes and hormones that liquify and digest the food we eat.
The kidneys and pancreas on the other hand produce sodium bicarbonate that also helps the process of dissolving the food we consume and it also protects the kidneys from damage.
If you constantly eat the wrong foods that can cause kidney and pancreas damage like sugars, processed foods, fatty foods and fried food you are greatly increasing the risk of kidney problems but many other health issues as well.
If this happens these vital organs will start functioning slower and produce less sodium bicarbonate and cause other trouble from there.
Many studies state, that patients with kidney issues usually have lower levels of sodium bicarbonate and that is a medical situation called acidosis.
The name comes from the fact that if we do not have enough sodium bicarbonate the aids in the stomach and body cannot be neutralized and we enter in an acid state and environment.
That is why the body needs enough baking soda in specific treatments that can go a long way in protecting the kidneys and the general health as well.
How To Repair Your Kidneys Naturally
- On the first day on this baking soda treatment you need to dissolve a little bit of baking soda under the tongue.
- The second and third day dissolve ½ teaspoon of baking soda and 1/ teaspoon Himalayan salt into 1.5 liters of water.
- In the next days, decrease the amount and consume 1/3 teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon baking soda.
Taking baking soda every day in its raw form or even diluted can have a bad taste but other than that, it is not a treatment for everybody so before you attempt at it try to talk to your doctor about the possible side effects. It is safe to use but since every person is different it can have different reactions.
- Do not consume more than the recommended servings of baking soda.
- Taking in more protein that you should daily can result in extra pressure on the kidneys.
- Avoid all foods that can dehydrate your body like salt, carbonated drinks, alcohol, sugar and so on.
- Stay hydrated in order to flush out toxins.
- Consume vitamin B in a supplement form and a natural form found in fruits, grains and vegetables.