Stats say that 1 of 10 people had or has kidney stones.
Results claimed that this number gets bigger every day. Also, ½ million seek urgent medical help due to such kidney stones and issues.
What are kidney stones?
Urine dissolves waste material. But excess waste and little hydration makes crystals.
Such crystals are linked to other solid form elements and these grow with time, unless the urine removes them.
Good amounts of healthy liquids cans top such stone formations and such items are calcium, oxalate, urate, cysteine, xanthine, phosphate.
When stones are formed, they stay inside the kidneys OR go down in the urinary tract and ureter. At times, the small stones move in the urine and do not cause pain often!
Stones that are static, block the urine and kidneys and bladder with ureter too. This causes the pain.
Such stones are due to lack of water, lack of activity, surgery for weight loss, sugar and salt, genes and more.
Also, too much fructose causes them too. Avoid the white sugar and corn syrup.
For prevention, have water and healthy fluids.
What else for prevention?
- Avoid oxalate foods. When the calcium and iron meet, the oxalate makes crystals in the urine and they cause the big stones for blocking in the kidney tubules. No almonds, peanuts, spinach, cashews, wheat bran, black tea, hazelnut, soybeans and soymilk, instant tea, rhubarb, beet, sweet potato, chocolate and dry beans
- Less animal proteins
- Less alt
- Less calcium
Have a water , full glass, before bed.
The citric acid of the lemon also helps for crystals.
Eat watermelon since this is a diuretic, has loads of water and removes stones.
Also take potassium and citric juices.
Recipe for the kidney stones juice
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 4 ice cubes
- 4 watermelon slices
Blend them and that is all.
And about gallstones removal?
The gallbladder is small and pear shape pouch under our liver. It contains bile before we eat and is empty after eating.
When signals is given for bile release, this is squeezed in the small intestine in the tubes and ducts. The bile helps in food digestion of the fats.
Some health problems require removal of the gallbladder, but this is not dangerous. The person just might have more diarrhea and fat malabsorption.
Before a surgery, try some cures for reducing belly pain, back and shoulder pain, vomiting, nausea and indigestion.
The best juices for gallstone removal
- Veggie juice– mix carrot and beet and add cucumber twice daily
- Lemon juice– every morning, have warm water and lemon juice and after this have the breakfast. Get 4 lemons, juice them and add water.
- Turmeric– mix 1 tsp turmeric and honey
- Epsom salt– 1 tsp Epsom and cup water every night.
- Citrus– these citrus kind fruits are the best for this issue
- Apple juice and ACV– 1 apple per day is healthy but the juice and vinegar of it are good too. A study said that apples have malic acid and this softens the gallstones. Vinegar also levels our cholesterol and just mix 1 glass apple juice with 1 tbsp ACV, have it every day. This removes pain and stops gallstones attacks. If the stones are dissolved, eat apples at least and have applesauce and beets, with lemon juice and olive oil 2 tbsp.
- Lemon– this juice controls the cholesterol too. Have these juices all day long. Add ½ lemon juice in glass of water and have this 2 times per day. Also get 5 g garlic paste, 30 ml olive juice, 30 ml lemon juice and mix it. Have this before breakfast for 40 days.
- Herbal tea– herbs are also great natural remedies. Have 1 cup St. John’s Wort a few times per day. And use 4-5 leaves in the water.