Most people don’t know, but treatment for cancer has been around for years. Ozone Therapy has been available for many decades, but there are just a few people who can practice it.
Ozone therapy is a treatment used worldwide for many decades, and it can do many different great things to your body.
When you feel a fragrance in the air that cannot be placed, and when you feel in the ocean waves and waterfalls, sunlight falls on fields of snow; you should know that is ozone. Now there is a technology that can produce artificial ozone that is exactly the same ozone as nature’s own.
When it comes to ozone therapy, it is one of the most versatile forms of therapy available, because it can be applied through medical treatments, but also home applications.
One review of ozone therapy states from 2004 says:
“During the past decade, contrary to all expectations, it has been demonstrated that the judicious application of ozone in chronic infectious diseases, orthopedics and even dentistry has yielded such striking results that it is deplorable that the medical establishment continues to ignore ozone therapy.”
Ozone Therapy Expelling Parasites
A 30-year old woman called Lena was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She chose ozone therapy and that included sitting inside and ozone steam cabinet. All pores on her body (except those on her head) absorbed molecules of ozone.
When the therapy was over Lena expelled a dead 12-inch worm that was living in her intestinal tract. This warm produced carcinogenic waste product in Lena’s body. In the end, it is proven that at least 20% of cancer patients have parasites in their body.
Where is Ozone Therapy Used?
This type of therapy is used in many parts of the word, such as Germany, India, and Cuba. Russia too uses this type of therapy in their medicine.
Ozone therapy is not available in the US because it can replace more expensive treatments, and large chemical companies don’t want that.
Ozone is Powerful
One molecule of ozone is equal n its activity to between 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. It can kill 99% of bacteria, mold, yeast, fungi, and viruses in only 10 seconds.
• Ozone therapy’s many healing mechanisms of action include:
• Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
• Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
• Activation of the immune system
Ozone is great because it can control viruses, including those who are linked to cancer, such as papilloma virus, hepatitis C viruses, human herpes virus 8 and others.
Medical grade ozone gas is mixed with a patient’s blood and then infused back in, or Ozone is injected directly into the vein.
This must be done by an experienced intravenous (IV) practitioner.
2. Ozonated saline therapy
Infuses saline solution that has been mixed with ozone gas. This must be done by experienced IV practitioner.
3. Transdermal Ozone sauna
Ozone gas is administered through sauna spray, which is less invasive than IV but equally effective.
It is available at healing centers.
Essentially an ozone enema or douche in which the patient gets ozone through a catheter inserted in either the rectum or the vagina. It can be self-administered.
Ear insufflation may be a potential preventative remedy for Alzheimer’s. (While there is anecdotal evidence to support this, there is no scientific proof that this approach works.) It also may be helpful in brain cancer.
5. Dental application
Dentists have regularly been using ozone for periodontal therapy, root canal treatment, tooth sensitivity, and bone infections.
6. Sauna Bag
The patient gets into a sauna bag or suit (with the head out) after taking a shower.
The suit or bag is filled with ozone gas for absorption through the skin for a duration of 45 minutes.
7. Topical Ozonated Oils
Oils that have been successfully ozonated include olive, jojoba, sesame, coconut, and much more.
These ozonated oils are desirable for their antibacterial properties as well as their healing properties.
They can also be used as skin moisturizers.
8. Breathing Ozonated Oil
Breathing ozone filtered through olive oil can help to clear sinus infections and lung distress.
Ozone is only dangerous to breathe when mixed with nitrogen, but medical grade ozone is perfectly safe and even desirable to breathe through oil.
9. Direct Injection Into the Cancerous Tumor
For breast cancer, direct injection of ozone into the tumor is possible.
10. Drinking Ozonated Water
Drinking ozonated water begins the process of killing digestive pathogenic microbes.
Preparing for an Ozone Treatment
You should prepare before using Ozone treatment. The suggested adult dose is as follows:
• Vitamin C – 3,000 mg three times a day.
• Vitamin A – 25,000 i.u. daily.
• Vitamin E – 400 i.u.
• Beta-carotene – 50 mg twice a day.
• Pycnogenol or grape seed extract – 60 mg twice daily.
Once ozone therapy is started, vitamin C should be reduced to 1,000 mg daily. All antioxidants and other dietary supplements should be given two hours or more before or after the ozone treatment.
Benefits of an Oxygen/Ozone Sauna
• Inactivates bacteria, viruses, yeast, protozoa, mold & fungi
• Enhances circulation
• Increases production of collagen and cartilage
• Purifies blood & lymphatic system
• Stimulates oxygen metabolism
• Disrupts malignant tumor metabolism
• Reduces inflammation & pain
• Excretes heavy metals
• Normalizes hormone & enzyme production
• Improves brain function
• Excellent free radical scavenger
• Relaxes muscles by reducing buildup of lactic acid & increasing muscle flexibility
• Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through skin, lungs, kidneys, and colon
• Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels, thereby accelerating healing
• Speeds up metabolic processes of inner organs and endocrine glands, resulting in a loss of 200-450 calories in a 20-minute session
• Reduces clumping of red blood cells, thus reducing viscosity of blood that leads to buildup of arterial plaque
• Changes carbon monoxide (CO) – the worse free radical in the body – into essential carbon dioxide (CO2).