Having a big belly not only makes you fell self conscious, but it can also cause discomfort when you sit, tie your shoes, do chores etc.
Read on to find out how to make your belly disappear with one simple, nutritious and beneficial drink.
All you need to do is to add this drink to your diet. Don’t worry about calories because this drink contains only a few.
In order to make it, you will need only 4 ingredients – lemon, cucumber, ginger, and mint.
The Ingredients That Make This Drink Powerful
The lemon is a citrus fruit that has a very high percentage of vitamin C.
When it comes to vitamin B, lemons are rich in vitamin B1.
Moreover, lemons contain a lot of important minerals that are important for the normal functioning of our body.
Those minerals are sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, fluorine, and phosphorus.
Benefits of The Lemon
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- It is bactericidal
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps wound healing
Lemons are very important when it comes to natural medicine because they help to treat many diseases like constipation, colds, acidosis, pneumonia, insomnia, bronchitis, cavities, sores, asthma, inflammation, flu, rickets, aphonia, anemia, tonsillitis, kidney stones, pleurisy, fever, and hypertension.
Around 50 grams of cucumber has only 10 calories. It is very low in calories because it is 96% water.This makes it a perfect part of your diet because it can help you lose weight and with that you lose your belly.
If you eat it raw, it will make you feel full so you will eat less than usual.
To eat less it is recommendable to eat a small salad of cucumbers before every meal.
Benefits of The Cucumber:
- Protects the stomach walls
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Natural diuretic- helps fight the retention of liquids and also helps eliminate toxins by increased urination
- Natural laxative- helps clean the intestines
- Regulates uric acid levels
Note: If you have meteor-ism, diarrhea, chronic gastritis and irritable bowel avoid eating cucumbers as they can worsen your symptoms.
Ginger is one of the most popular spices which is best known for its specific flavor.
Chinese medicine uses it for treating many diseases.
Ginger has many anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, it also contains essential oils, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
Ginger Can Help Treat:
- Heart disease – promotes blood circulation
- Menstrual symptoms
- Respiratory problems – helps expel phlegm
- Digestive problems
- Common colds and flu
The mint is an aromatic herb which has many uses.
Therapeutic Benefits of Mint:
- Mint is good for the respiratory system. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used as a remedy that can treat respiratory diseases such as a dry cough, bronchitis, etc.
- It is also antiseptic. It prevents harmful microorganisms from developing.
- Mint has ascorbic acid that eases the expulsion of mucus and phlegm, which helps in decongestion of your sinuses.
- It helps you treat skin issues such as eczema.
- This herb is good for your digestive system, it can combat spasms, it can prevent flatulence by getting rid of gases before the swelling symptoms start.
- It improves sleep quality and fights insomnia.
- Mint improves blood circulation.
- It helps you fight stress.
All in all, mint is usually used for treating flu, intestinal colic, asthma, vomiting, colds, diarrhea, meteor-ism, Crohn’s disease, it can eliminate halitosis and can also help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Mint, Ginger and Cucumber Lemonade
- 10 leaves of peppermint or fresh mint
- 2 liters of water
- 1 medium size cucumber
- 4 average size lemons
- One ginger root
How to Make it
Take one of the lemons and cut it into thin slices, remember to remove the seeds. Then, cut the cucumber into thin slices too.
Squeeze the other 3 lemons. Put the mint leaves in the water, add the lemon juice, the slices of lemon and the slices of cucumber. In the end grate the ginger root and if you want you can add a little stevia to make it even tastier. Remember to mix everything well.
Put the drink in the fridge and leave it for at least 6 hours. After it is cooled, you can consume it.