Having a big belly can actually be a problem not only appearance wise. You might as well feel discomfort when you sit, tie your shoes, etc. So, wouldn’t it be great if there was some natural solution that can make the belly disappear magically?
Fortunately, there is a such thing. It is actually a shake that is not only nutritious, but also very beneficial . All you need to do is to add it to your diet.
What is more, you won’t have to worry about calories, because it has only a few of them. In order to make this excellent, fresh drink you will need only 4 ingredients- lemon, cucumber, ginger, and mint.
The Ingredients That Make This Drink Powerful
The lemon is a citrus fruit that we can combine with almost every meal. What is more, the lemon has very high percentage of the vitamin C and vitamin B1. Furthermore, it has many important minerals that are important for the functioning of our body.
Those minerals are sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, fluorine, and phosphorus.
Benefits of The Lemon
- Precepts kidney stones
- Strengthens the immune system, which helps the body not to get sick
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- It is bactericidal
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps wound healing
When it comes to alternative medicine, this fruit is very important as it helps to treat many diseases like constipation, colds, acidosis, pneumonia, insomnia, bronchitis, cavities or sores, asthma, inflammation, flu, rickets, aphonia, anemia, tonsillitis, kidney stones, pleurisy, fever, and hypertension.
The cucumber is very low in calories because it is 96 percent water. Around 50 grams of cucumber has only 10 calories. This makes the cucumber perfect to have as part of your diet because it can help you lose weight and lose your belly.
If you consume it raw, it will make you feel full and with that, you will eat less than usual. Before every meal, you can eat a small salad of cucumbers and this will help you eat less later.
Benefits of The Cucumbers:
- Protects the stomach walls
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Natural diuretic- help fight the retention of liquids and also helps eliminate toxins by increased urination
- Natural laxative- help clean the intestines
- Can help regulates uric acid levels
Note: Avoid cucumbers if you have meteorism, diarrhea, chronic gastritis and irritable bowel.
The most common use of the ginger is as a spice because it possesses a specific flavor. However, Chinese medicine uses it for treating many diseases. What is more, ginger has many anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it has essential oils, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
Ginger Can Help Treat:
- Heart disease – promotes blood circulation
- Menstrual symptoms
- Respiratory problems – helps expel phlegm
- Digestive problems
- Common colds and flu
The mint is an aromatic herb and it has many uses.
- It is good for the respiratory system. Mint has anti-inflammatory properties, and that is why it is good as a remedy that can treat respiratory disease such as a dry cough, bronchitis, etc.
- Also, mint is antiseptic. It can prevent the harmful microorganisms to develop, that usually adhere the airways and their walls.
- Mint has ascorbic acid that eases the expulsion of mucus and phlegm, which helps to decongest your sinuses.
- It is good for your skin, because it can help treat skin issues such as eczema.
- It is good for your digestive system, it can combat spasms, it can prevent flatulence by getting rid of gases before the swelling symptoms start.
- Mint fights febrile pictures
- It improves sleep quality and fights insomnia
- Mint improves the circulation of blood
- It fights stress
- Mint acts as a muscle relaxant if consumed in infusions
Mint, Ginger and Cucumber Lemonade
- Leaves of peppermint or fresh mint – 10 leaves
- Water – 2 liters
- Cucumber- 1 medium size
- Lemons – 4 lemons of average size
- Peeled ginger root – 1 inch
How to Make it
Take one of the lemons and cut it into thin slices, remember to remove the seeds. Then, cut the cucumber into thin slices too. Squeeze the other 3 lemons. In the 2 liters of water put the mint leaves, the lemon juice, the slices of lemon, the slices of cucumber, and the peeled slices of ginger.
Then add a little stevia and remember to mix everything well. Put the drink in your fridge and leave it there for at least 6 hours. After it is cooled, you can strain it or directly consume it; it is up to you. This drink is perfect for people that do not consume the recommended liquid on a daily basis and also for those that do not like to drink plain water.
Drink it after each meal, throughout the day.